Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm Home!

After traveling for 2 days, I'm finally home. We ended up getting a hotel in London because we had a 14 hr. lay-over. Can I tell you that taking a shower in clean, warm water was a wonderful experience...of course, I had to put dirty clothes back on but nevertheless it was great. Kenny, Shannon and the kids were waiting for me at the airport. After the hugs and kisses, I was able to introduce them to the rest of my team...I talked about them so much, it was nice for them to get to meet them finally. After saying good-bye to the team, we headed home. Little did I know that my husband orchestrated a surprise welcome home party for me! Many of my friends, family, and neighbors were there and I was totally shocked but very happy to see everyone...I just warned everyone that I was stinky and smelly and to not get too close:) So I was able to share pics and stories and eat lots of yummy food.

No comments: